Sunday, January 6, 2008

GrandJane Takes a Technology Leap


Today I went up to Lima with Zach for a quick visit to setup our Xmas gift to Mom - her new computer, a new Mac Mini. That's right GJ is now rocking like it's really 2008 as opposed to her old 1.2Ghz clunker!

Not only is she rolling with new hardware (including a sweet 22in flat panel monitor), but she made the leap into Macland. She's got her work cut out for her learning her way around the new Mac, but she was excited to try it. And I think once she gets the hang of the basics, it will treat her quite well. I've not owned a mac myself yet, but I must say they are really easy to set up and use.

So if anyone has delays in getting emails to or from her, cut her some slack as she's in her adjustment period.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow - a new Mac! Color me jealous1

Tom said...

She's ahead of me!