Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
This picture is better than the one from your previous delay!
Yeah, at least my eyes are open in this one. It was morning the last time, I was sleepy.
Try a more flattering angle next time. Hold the camera up and take the pic angling down. No double chin and who cares what your fellow travelers think about the picture taking dude!
There's only so much improvement I can get by changing the camera angle!
Isn't it nice to have sisters who care?!?
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
5 comments:
This picture is better than the one from your previous delay!
Yeah, at least my eyes are open in this one. It was morning the last time, I was sleepy.
Try a more flattering angle next time. Hold the camera up and take the pic angling down. No double chin and who cares what your fellow travelers think about the picture taking dude!
There's only so much improvement I can get by changing the camera angle!
Isn't it nice to have sisters who care?!?
Post a Comment