I just realized I hadn't posted the news on the balloon ride we all took last month. Better late than never.
Back on August 9th, a Saturday evening, the four of us drove up to Lebanon for a sunset balloon ride that took us over lovely Lebanon, OH. I mentioned in an earlier post about our false starts the previous week, but this time the weather cooperated.
It was a fun ride. Pam and I had done a balloon ride before out in Arizona, but it was a brand new experience for the boys. They think it's pretty cool that less than .1% of the population has been on a hot air balloon ride.
So thanks to all my family members that pitched on this gift for my birthday. It was a very memorable gift.
Picture album of all the action is below.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Balloon Ride
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment