Bobby Capobianco is a Loveland HS Junior stud hoops player. The Enquirer reported today that he's committed to play for IU after next year.
He's the best basketball player Loveland's had come through since we've lived here. Funny thing is we were just at the local Skyline two days ago and saw him eating with a couple of his friends and I pointed him out to the kids. I've heard he's a really good kid, and it's great he's going to be able to play at IU with Tom Crean taking over there. I hope he has a great career (but not too great when they are playing the Buckeyes). But even before that, I hope he and the Tigers can do some damage in the OH HS Bball Tourney next fall.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Loveland star IU-bound
Posted by
Luke H
at
10:15 AM
Labels: basketball, loveland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment